A clear, hassle-free spa is easy if you follow this simple maintenance routine. Refer to top-up & maintenance dosage chart below for dosage recommendations according to spa volume. Important: Use a BAQUA Spa® 4-Way Test Strip to test water balance and adjust if necessary*
Step 1 – BAQUA Spa® Waterline Control
- Add a maintenance dosage – refer to chart below (Always add Waterline Control prior to adding the BAQUA Spa® Sanitizer).
Step 2 – BAQUA Spa® Oxidizer
- Add a maintenance dosage according to usage rate (refer to dosage chart).
- Circulate on high speed for 15 minutes with blowers off.
Step 3 – BAQUA Spa® Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control
- Check weekly and if needed top up if 30 ppm or below.
- The level should be maintained between 30 and 50ppm. Top-up according to the BAQUA Spa® Top-Up & Maintenance Dosage Chart below.
*If using an ozonator test your BAQUASpa® Sanitizer level every 4-days & top-up as necessary to maintain a level of 30–50 pm.
TIP: To ensure accurate testing, always store your test strips in a cool, well ventilated area. Always keep the lid sealed. Incorrect storage and handling may result in inaccurate readings. Test sanitizer weekly and only add if needed. DO NOT OVERDOSE.