A clear, hassle-free spa is easy if you follow this simple maintenance routine. Refer to top-up & maintenance dosage chart below for dosage recommendations according to spa volume. Important: Use a BAQUASpa® Test Strip to test water balance and adjust if necessary†
Step 1 – BAQUASpa Waterline Control
- Add a maintenance dosage – refer to chart below (Always add Waterline Control prior to adding the BAQUASpa Sanitizer).
Step 2 – BAQUASpa Oxidizer
- Add a maintenance dosage according to usage rate (refer to dosage chart).
- Circulate on high speed for 15 minutes with blowers off.
Step 3 – BAQUASpa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control
- Check weekly and if needed top up if 30 ppm or below.
- The level should be maintained between 30 and 50ppm. Top-up according to the BAQUASpa Top-Up & Maintenance Dosage Chart below.
†If using an ozonator test your BAQUASpa Sanitizer level every 4-days & top-up as necessary to maintain a level of 30–50 pm.
TIP: To ensure accurate testing, always store your test strips in a cool, well ventilated area. Always keep the lid sealed. Incorrect torage and handling may result in inaccurate readings. Test sanitizer weekly and only add if needed. DO NOT OVERDOSE.